No position at The House of Woo is easily defined by their title, as a small business every team member has the luxury of learning what it takes to run a small batch, direct to consumer clothing business.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for sales and customer service in a fast paced and creative retail store setting.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- Assist in clientele generation through customer engagement.
- Understand the need for consistent inventory accuracy in store.
- Uphold time and attendance policy.
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times.
- Share your deep knowledge about our product with genuine enthusiasm.
- Communicate product feedback based on customer feedback so we can continuously make our product and merchandising better.
- Help ensure that the store environment is inspiring and our product is easily accessible.
- Understand the core values and culture of The House of Woo and reflect these in all efforts.
- Maintain and uphold a professional, healthy, and productive work environment.
- Process credit card transactions using a POS system.
- Maintain product merchandising, replenish products and keep the store looking clean.
- Maintain clear communication with Store Manager.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, current social media trends, and internal marketing campaigns.
- Interest/Passion in creating Reels, IG stories and TikTok videos with some direction.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a boutique setting.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly and helpful demeanor is a must.
- Creative, self motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Available to work a minimum of 3 days per week, weekends included
- Able to work flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, & holidays if required to meet the needs of the business)
- Possibility to transition to full time
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for The House of Woo!
If you've created tiktoks/reels for businesses, please include 2-3 videos in your email. (Note, this is not required to apply for this position.)
Send your resume, cover letter and videos to: email@example.com
The House of Woo requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The House of Woo is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The House of Woo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status