Shipping Dept. Lead & Part-Time Retail: Full Time Position
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, hard-working individuals to join our Arts District team in a full-time position. This team member will head our small shipping department and assist with retail during downtime.
Reporting to the Office Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for sales and customer service in a fast paced and creative retail store setting.
- Understand the need for consistent inventory accuracy in store.
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times.
- Share your deep knowledge about our product with genuine enthusiasm.
- Communicate product feedback based on customer feedback so we can continuously make our product and merchandising better.
- Help ensure that the store environment is inspiring and our product is easily accessible.
- Understand the core values and culture of The House of Woo and reflect these in all efforts.
- Process credit card transactions using a POS system.
- Maintain product merchandising, replenish products and keep the store looking clean.
- Knowledgeable about both bulk distribution to clients and retailers, as well as DTC order fulfillment.
- Control the execution of all outbound shipments of finished goods and the processing of inbound returns.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate the flow of orders from preparation to shipment.
- Keep shipping operations within budget without compromising speed or efficiency.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2 years retail customer service experience is a must, preferably in a boutique setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- An interest in women's fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly and a helpful demeanor.
- Creative, self motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be willing to work on the weekends.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
- Previous shipping experience is not necessary.
Please submit your resume and a little about yourself to our email email@example.com.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Available to work a minimum of 4 days per week, weekends included
- Able to work flexible schedule (available all day [11am to 6pm], weekends, & holidays if required)
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
The House of Woo requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The House of Woo is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The House of Woo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status