Part-Time Retail Sales Associate:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, hard working individual to join our Arts District team in a part time position.
Reporting to the Store Manager, essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for sales and customer service in a fast-paced and creative retail store setting.
- Ensure the selling floor reflects the brand and concept standards at all times.
- Share your deep knowledge about our product with genuine enthusiasm.
- Communicate product feedback based on customer feedback so we can continuously make our product and merchandising better.
- Help ensure that the store environment is inspiring and our product is easily accessible.
- Understand the core values and culture of The House of Woo and reflect these in all efforts.
- Process credit card transactions using a POS system.
- Maintain product merchandising, replenish products, and keep the store looking clean.
- Maintain clear communication with Store Manager.
- Interest/Passion in creating Reels, IG stories, and TikTok videos with some direction a plus.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2 years retail customer service experience is a must, preferably in a boutique setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- An interest in women's fashion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly and a helpful demeanor.
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy, and consistent.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be willing to work on the weekends.
- Must be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently.
Please submit your resume and a little about yourself.
- This is a weekend shift, so must be available to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
The House of Woo requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The House of Woo is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The House of Woo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.