Coco the Coconut Teether
COCO THE COCONUT is a fruit-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of the designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
- Designed in Barcelona, Made in Morocco.
If you need to make a change to your address before the items have shipped, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are not able to change the shipping address once a package has been shipped out.
How much is shipping? Do I pay sales tax?
We are offering a special for our email subscribers, Free Shipping for life! Every month we send out a new code for free shipping so be sure to sign up and stay up to date with all that is Woo. Non-email subscribers pay our standard $5 flat rate shipping.
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
For every different ship to address you must submit a new order.
Where is my shipment coming from?
All products featured on this website are designed, produced and shipped from Los Angeles, California and Made in the USA.
For your convenience, every order package will include a Prepaid Return Label. Please note, all returns/exchanges must have prior notification before mailing them back.
The size chart serves as a general size guide for helping you find your exact House of Woo and Uplifters Ranch size.
Exact measurements may vary with each style.
For more info, please reach out to us at email@example.com