Kendall the Kale Teether
KENDALL THE KALE is a vegetable-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time - all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! Safe for kids, worry-free play!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of the designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
- Designed in Barcelona, Made in Morocco.
The size chart serves as a general size guide for helping you find your exact House of Woo and Uplifters Ranch size.
Exact measurements may vary with each style.
For more info, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below order deadlines to ensure delivery by 12/24.
West Coast Delivery: December 18th.
East Coast Delivery: December 16th, 3pm PST.
Canada Delivery: December 10th, 3pm PST.
Custom Chainstitch/Cashmere Applique: December 7th, 3pm PST.
RETURNS: During the holiday season, orders placed between November 24th – December 24th can be returned until January 15th. This does not include customized items, sale, sealed apothecary, gift cards and UnderWoo.
We are happy to offer free exchanges on any full-priced item. We believe the fit is an essential part of making a garment perfect. When you receive your item, try it out: if for any reason it’s not perfect, we’ll get you one that is - at no extra cost.